Friday 24 February 2012

yugioh Episode 54

hi people!!!!!!!


episode 54 of yugioh the abridge has finaly come!!! XD
really it only came out near to 1 month ago at KAMI-CON not COMIC-CON (the reason i didn't post this before is because i didnt have an account)



well you can't go to kami con now! you will have to wait untill next year ( i really wanted to see littlekuriboh and cristina vee ). i will most probably go to kami con next year because it will be my birthday and i'm turning 16, around 1 month ago it was my birthday and i turned 15!

 but as i was saying before my favourite parts was when Téa said 'Hey Pharaoh you won't believe what happens at the end of the new twilight book!'
 and yami says 'I don't read crap' LOL! i was reading one of the top comments and all it said was PENGUIN 40 times !!!
if all of you have any comments please TELL ME! and let me know about how you think of my post and remember its KAMI-CON NOT COMIC-CON! bye XD

No comments:

Post a Comment