Thursday 1 August 2013

ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED THIS BLOG!

Hi everyone long time no see!✿◕‿◕✿ 

so lately i've been doing my last year of studying in high school for my GCSE and I'VE FINALLY FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL! YAY! >o<
also i've been doing this 3 week challenge trip where i got to do rock climbing, absailing, kyaking ( i cant even spell that! o__o ) raft building, camping, hiking, filming, drama and ect.

when i went to check my blogger i was shock to see over 300 VIEWS THIS MONTH AND 100 VIEWS TODAY! O_o
i would like to say thank you everyone for viewing my blogger but i will try to update this more, i will talk about some latest anime that i've been watching (eg: Free!, watamote!, love lab, shingeki no kyojin, rozen maiden zuruckspulen, high school DXD new, dog and sissors ect) episode abridged series ( yugioh and dragon ball z) and if i can find some good mangas (... -_- )

thank you! bye! ❀◕‿◕❀ 

No comments:

Post a Comment